Stuffing Today, one of my bosses chewed me out because a box of cornbread stuffing with a corn on the cob picture on it did not actually contain corn on the cob. Try as I might to explain the unfair but true nature of this situation, Management railed and stamped it feet until I rustled up some corn.







A word to the wise. Do not attempt to place this in front of your boss:

Corn

It will not fly. Demotions will be threatened. Rants will continue for several long, torturous minutes.

And don’t even try to salvage your shoddy performance by offering the bowl of not-on-the-cob corn to the other boss, because he won’t like it, either.

Dissatisfied

Better luck next time?

1 , Read More
1 peanuts:
  1. Le says:

    I thought of you today as I gave FB a tee to wear ... it said ... someday I'll be your boss

    hee hee le