Friday afternoon, K.Lo made fresh mud pies to order. Or brown cookies, as she liked to call them. The outfit choice for this cooking session, a black velvet dress, was more than questionable, but a) she should wear that dress as much as she wants before she outgrows it, which will be soon, and b) it’s dirt. What do I care! Oh, and also c) she kicked off the fun with a little yoga in the garden bed, before I could stop her, so I figured it was a little late to say anything. The cookies were delicious, and served with the smile I cannot resist.

P1020859P1020865

 P1020868

 P1020869

2 , Read More
2 peanuts:
  1. Le says:

    I'm with you ... it's a dress ... and I love my black cookies served by the baker wearing velvet :) le

  1. somebody's mom says:

    That's the spirit!
    What a lovely spring activity.