K.Lo's two-day visit to the Regional Manager's office was a great success, and we are pleased to report that all parties benefited enormously after a few days away from the usual office scene. Here are a few notes from K.Lo's retreat:

*K.Lo attended several workshops, in which she learned such vitals skills as baking cookies and Swiffer vacuuming the floor. She also assisted the Regional Manager with baking The Manager an incredibly tasty banana birthday cake.

*Only one major employee meltdown was reported to The Manager, involving tiredness, hunger, and a coveted bag of Cheetos. Anyone might have lost it, given the same set of circumstances.

*K.Lo's favorite Work Buddy Doll, after months of near-nakedness (at K.Lo's insistence), now wears half a uniform, in the form of a shirt.

*Several new/used uniform pieces were acquired for K.Lo, for which The Manager is very grateful.

*K.Lo spoke over the phone to a colleague who works for a related company; they discussed work schedules and managerial demands.

*Performances on both the Night Shift and Afternoon Breaks were reported as relatively productive.

*While watching the training video called "Annie" prior to the Night Shift (with the intention that it would calm her down), K.Lo proclaimed that the somersaults performed in one of the opening numbers "looked like fun!" She then bounced up from her desk to give it a try. Training on this particular video was promptly cut short.

*New phrases spoken while on retreat: "You know what?" "I'm happy! I'm vacuuming!" and "The Manager will be right back."

3 , , , , , Read More
3 peanuts:
  1. Ruby says:

    I think I might like a trip to the Regional Manager's office. Cookies, a cake, Swiffering, Cheetos and videos? I would so be there.

  1. ashley says:

    I don't believe I've ever said, "I'm happy! I'm vacuuming!" K. Lo's one up on me.

  1. Andria says:

    I'm with Ash here, "I'm Happy! I'm vacuuming!?" wow. She and Dellaina really would be buds. Dellaina uses her xylophone that has wheels on one side as her vacuum to clean which I find highly amusing!