Dear K.Lo,

We regret to inform you that your application for the position recently advertised with our company has been denied. While you possess the enthusiasm and the magic wand required for the job, overall we feel you lack the focus and direction needed in a Laundry Manager. Clean laundry goes into the laundry basket; it is not to be flung around the room and dropped on the dog-hairy floor. Also, the latter activities are not funny. I mean it!

Maybe sometime in the future you'll be ready to get serious and fold up those shirts and socks.
Until then,
Your Manager

5 , , , , Read More
5 peanuts:
  1. Ruby says:

    Looks to me like K.Lo is a Laundry Fairy!

  1. LOL!

    Funny you should write about laundry duties. I've been giving my kids, ages 10 and 8, lessons recently. It's going real well! And so far they want to do laundry all the time. They're scouring the joint looking for stuff to wash.

  1. LOL! If she was doing it right she would use that magic wand...cute photo!

  1. Rachel says:

    What a cutie pie! Love the fairy girl :-) I have one of those, too.

    What a cute rejection letter :-)
    Came through blogherads.

  1. Kellan says:

    What a little cutie and I loved the letter!

    I'm Kellan - nice to meet you. Hope to see you again soon.