Night life here at the plant can be quite noisy, making it difficult for The Manager to get any sleep. It's the hum of the factory at work. On my left is dear J.Lo, who snores, has always snored, and I should be used to it by now, but for the life of me I can't Mind Over Matter to tune it all out. For a long while, I slept with a pillow over my head, which actually worked quite well, but one cannot really sleep with a pillow over her head when a New Guy is under her employ, needing instead to listen out for questions, problems, and other requests for managerial assistance. Which leads me to my left-hand side, where lies a little baby, peacefully grunting, gasping, and snorting in his blissful baby world. New Guy, granted, has an impressive skill set for as new as he is to his job, sleeping and eating like a champ. But he is totally That Guy, the one who has to whistle or hum under his breath while working. All. Night. Long. It's a good thing he's so cute... and actually, that goes for the both of them.

1 , , , Read More
1 peanuts:
  1. erin j says:

    in my workplace the snore-y-snorison sleeps in different bedroom as white noise+ear plugs+ pillow over head did nothing but muffle the rumblings coming from head employee....sigh... that's why we have so many freaking small ass bedrooms!
    good luck with the sleeping... at least older, youjng employee is sleeping!!!! maybe it was the vacuum...